Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here for future use.
Make and share this Malay Marinade for Grilled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except for the pork.
- Add the pork to marinate 2 hours at room temperature (or longer in the refrigerator); turning meat occasionally.
- If using pork cubes, place on water soaked skewers.
- Grill until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice or herbed new potatoes.
this is great, I used cilantro instead of coriander at the advice of my local fruit and vegetable store employee, pan-broiled for 10 min total