Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Here for future use.
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb pork chops or 1 lb pork, cubes
- Mix all ingredients except for the pork.
- Add the pork to marinate 2 hours at room temperature (or longer in the refrigerator); turning meat occasionally.
- If using pork cubes, place on water soaked skewers.
- Grill until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice or herbed new potatoes.
this is great, I used cilantro instead of coriander at the advice of my local fruit and vegetable store employee, pan-broiled for 10 min total