Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the Foodcourt column, Weekend.
- 500 g finely minced mutton (keema)
- 1 cup onion, peeled,washed and finely chopped
- 3 green chilies, washed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon powdered clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mace (javitri)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (jayphal)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons graham flour, dry roasted on a griddle
- 1 egg
- oil, to fry
- Combine everything together in a large bowl except the oil.
- Mix well.
- Grease your palms with a little oil.
- Shape small portions of the keema mixture into kebabs.
- Flatten slightly.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Shallow fry the kebabs on medium flame in it until well browned on either side.
- Serve hot.
Well, done! Thank you for this delicious recipe!!