Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy and delicious!
- 1 small onion
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, pounded
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tomatoes, pureed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- 5 -6 tablespoons cream
- Fry garlic in oil.
- Add onions and fry till golden.
- Add ginger, tomatoes, and peppers and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer, fenugreek and toss.
- Pour in cream and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or basmati rice.
i tried it today. the taste is good but next time, i will omit the 1 tsp sugar because it's just sweet for my taste.