I found this after a mission trip to Madagascar. I had to translate from French. I tried to leave it in the "way" it was written.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix in a pan, milk, vanilla, sugar, nutmeg and the clove, bring to boiling point. Withdraw fire, throw the tapioca in mix and put back on low heat, let cook 10 minutes while frequently moving with a spoon made of wood.
- 2During this time, make middle temperature heat the oven. (let's say 350F).
- 3Remove the tapioca of fire, withdraw the pod of vanilla add cream and move. Crush the bananas to the fork, incorporate them to the tapioca.
- 4Butter an ovenproof round mold.
- 5Incorporate the eggs, one by one to the previous mixture while moving well, place in middle oven and let cook 15 minutes.
- 6Serve hot or tepid in the dish of cooking.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malagasy Cake (Madagascar)
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 219.0 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: