Malagasy Cake (Madagascar)
- Mix in a pan, milk, vanilla, sugar, nutmeg and the clove, bring to boiling point. Withdraw fire, throw the tapioca in mix and put back on low heat, let cook 10 minutes while frequently moving with a spoon made of wood.
- During this time, make middle temperature heat the oven. (let's say 350F).
- Remove the tapioca of fire, withdraw the pod of vanilla add cream and move. Crush the bananas to the fork, incorporate them to the tapioca.
- Butter an ovenproof round mold.
- Incorporate the eggs, one by one to the previous mixture while moving well, place in middle oven and let cook 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or tepid in the dish of cooking.