Recipe by cook334446
A bread made with Cornmeal. Taste good with Sarson Ka Saag. Recipe Source is Jaypuri.blogspot.com
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornflour (Maki Ka Atta) or 1 1⁄2 cups cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour (Chapati Atta)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- to knead the dough lukewarm water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Take a bowl and mix both flours and salt.
- 2. Use lukewarm water to knead the dough. Make it a medium soft dough.
- 3. Divide this dough in 8 equal portions.
- 4. Take a wet polythene sheet. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into 5" diameter. You can also use large Ziploc bag as a alternative.
- 5. Heat Griddle(Chapati Tawa). Spread 1 tsp of butter and put the dough on the griddle.
- 6. Use a spoon and spread some oil on the edges of the dough.
- 7. Cook first side for about a minute.
- 8. Apply some oil on top and flip it. Cook for one minute.
- 9. Roast the other side till you get golden marks. Your Maki ki Roti is ready.
- Serve hot with Sarson Ka Saag.