Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Did you know that cherries speed up cell removal and exfoliate dead skin cells due to their high malic acid content? Well, they sure do! Here is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cherry exfoliator I found in the book "Ooh la la Perfect body" by Susie Galvez. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cherry juice with uncooked dry oatmeal.
- Apply this mix on your face and neck.
- Keep it on for 7 minutes.
- Very gently, rub skin to remove this mixture to encourage more exfoliation.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Apply your favourite moisturiser now and feel cherrific!
- Dont forget to put on your best make up BEFORE you step out- your SMILE!