Darlene Summers's Note:
This is a really easy pie to make--no messing with making pie crust. Very simple and also tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in order given; mix well.
- 2Pour into a greased 10-inch pie pan.
- 3Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes or till golden brown.
- 4The middle will appear rather soft. If properly done, it will have a delicate crust over top, sides and bottom.
- 5It will be solid enough to cut after it has cooled.
- 6The center will be a perfect cream pie.
- 7This is a quick way to bake a coconut pie.
- 8If you leave it in the oven too long, you will have more of a cake.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Makes Its Own Crust Coconut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: