- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup melted oleo
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in order given; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes or till golden brown.
- The middle will appear rather soft. If properly done, it will have a delicate crust over top, sides and bottom.
- It will be solid enough to cut after it has cooled.
- The center will be a perfect cream pie.
- This is a quick way to bake a coconut pie.
- If you leave it in the oven too long, you will have more of a cake.