Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lighter version of Toffee Crunch Dessert.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) prepared angel food cake, cubed
- 4 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, layer half of the cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
This was so good!! I took it to a friends to share for supper & everyone LOVED it!! It was easy to make thanks for sharing.