Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lighter version of Pizza Pasta Salad.
Make and share this Makeover Pizza Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni (1/2 cup)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; mix well. Drain pasta; rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add pasta and dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.