Makeover Monday Hash Browns Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish with canola cooking spray.
- Add hashbrowns, butter, broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, cheese, salt and pepper to a large bowl and stir to blend well.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle Cornflakes over the top, press gently over the top of the Cornflakes.
- Generously coat the Cornflakes with canola cooking spray.
- Bake covered in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until casserole is lightly brown on top and bubbling.