- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cubed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk, milk, egg substitute and butter. Stir in the process cheese, 1-1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 2-3/4 to 3 hours or until center is set, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining sharp cheddar cheese.