Recipe by looneytunesfan
A lighter version of Frozen Mocha Cheesecake Loaf.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
I needed a chocolate cheesecake for a dinner party and decided on this one because it was different from the traditional round cheesecake, and because it could be prepared and frozen in advance. When I unmolded it, I place it crumb-side down on the serving platter and drizzled additional chocolate syrup over the top for decoration. Everyone raved about how great it looked and how wonderful it tasted.
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 7 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1/2 inches up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (pan will be full). Freeze, uncovered, for 6 hours or until set. Cover and freeze until serving. Use foil to lift out of pan; cut into slices.