Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious treat you can enjoy without an ounce of guilt. Recipe is from Light & Tasty. Prep time does not include chilling overnight.
- 3 cups fresh cranberries or 3 cups frozen cranberries, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute (such as Splenda)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- In large bowl, combine the cranberries, pineapple, marshmallows, apple, sugar substitute and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped topping and walnuts.
- A 2/3 cup equals 1 serving.