Recipe by looneytunesfan
A lighter version of Cheesy Bean Dip.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
LOVE IT!! This has been a must have at my Superbowl party for years! I have been making this dip ever since I saw it in Light n Tasty magazine - I've been keeping my copy of the dogeared, ripped and tattered magazine for this one and only recipe. I finally got around to looking for it on Zaar, and here it is! This makes a ton of dip, but re-heats very well - there won't be much left anyways 'cuz everyone gobbles this up. Thanks for posting!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- baked corn tortilla chips
- assorted fresh vegetable
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses; set aside 1 cup for topping. Add beans, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese; mix well. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips and vegetables.