Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lighter version of Cheesy Bean Dip.
Make and share this Makeover Cheesy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- baked corn tortilla chips
- assorted fresh vegetable
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses; set aside 1 cup for topping. Add beans, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese; mix well. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips and vegetables.