1 hr 10 mins
Saving to try later. Found in "Healthy Cooking" magazine. A reduced fat version of a heavier classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Dutch oven, melt butter.
- 2Add broccoli and onion; saute until crisp-tender.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg substitute, 1 cup cheese, milk, cream, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in broccoli mixture. Pour into a 3 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Makeover Broccoli Cheddar Brunch Bake
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 434.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: