Recipe by aliciaparker0727
Recently i have been trying all kinds of news things to eat healthier but without losing the taste! I found this recipes on taste of home... it's delicious! it was a huge hit with my family! - I added in some carrots this is a keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 cups no yolk noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- combine 1/2 cup flour and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a large resealable bag. add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef in oil in batches until no longer pink. remove and keep warm. in the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in drippings until tender. add garlic, cook 1 minute longer.
- Whisk remaining flour and broth until smooth, stir into skillet. bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. add the beef, salt, and remaining pepper, heat through. add sour cream, heat through. (do not boil) serve with noodles.