It is so much cheaper to make this than to buy those little packets of oatmeal. You can make this to your own taste and try it different ways every morning. My kids love this and even my little one eats it (with her hands, yuck!). Serving amounts is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nuts, chopped
Add just before serving
- 1Mix together in a large air-tight container, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Stir in nuts and raisins, if desired.
- 3Store until ready to use.
- 4To serve, pour desired amount into microwavable bowl.
- 5Add milk to desired consistency.
- 6Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds.
- 7Stir in apples and maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Your Own Instant Oatmeal - Copycat, Clone, Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g