Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It is so much cheaper to make this than to buy those little packets of oatmeal. You can make this to your own taste and try it different ways every morning. My kids love this and even my little one eats it (with her hands, yuck!). Serving amounts is a guess.
- Mix together in a large air-tight container, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in nuts and raisins, if desired.
- Store until ready to use.
- To serve, pour desired amount into microwavable bowl.
- Add milk to desired consistency.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Stir in apples and maple syrup, if desired.