- 3 cups rolled oats or 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1 cup oats in a blender or food processor and blend on high until powdery.
- Put the following ingredients into each of 8 Ziplock baggies: 1/4 cup whole rolled oats, 2 tablespoons powdered oats, 1/8 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 T dried blueberries, 1 T Splenda, 1 T non fat dried milk.
- To Serve: Empty packet into bowl, add 1 c hot water, stir, microwave on high 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, enjoy!