Make Your Own Frozen French Fries
- Peel the potatoes and soak them in water.
- Cut them into 1 centimeter thick slices and further cut them into finger sized pieces.
- Take a pan and pour sufficient water for boiling.
- Then put the potato pieces in the water and add salt. Boil till it is half done.
- Drain and cool them. Then put the pieces into a zip-lock bag and seal tightly removing excess air.
- Store them in a deep freezer. Whenever you need them, remove from freezer and deep fry directly in medium hot oil till they turn crispy and golden. Add salt only after removing from hot oil.
- Serve hot.