Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh made lemonade and so much better than the frozen concentrate. Cook time for the sugar and water is estimated. Recipe found on the Web.
- In saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Cook just until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Store in refrigerator in covered container until ready to use.
- To make lemonade by the pitcher: Combine full recipe with 5 cups of cold water.
- Add ice and stir.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.
- To make lemonade by the glass: Combine 1/3 cup of concentrate with 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Stir and add lots of ice.
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedge.