Fresh made lemonade and so much better than the frozen concentrate. Cook time for the sugar and water is estimated. Recipe found on the Web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- 2Cook just until sugar dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat and cool.
- 4Stir in lemon juice.
- 5Store in refrigerator in covered container until ready to use.
- 6To make lemonade by the pitcher: Combine full recipe with 5 cups of cold water.
- 7Add ice and stir.
- 8Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.
- 9To make lemonade by the glass: Combine 1/3 cup of concentrate with 1/4 cup of cold water.
- 10Stir and add lots of ice.
- 11Garnish with fresh lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Your Own Fresh Lemonade Concentrate/Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (903 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1252.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 331.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 308.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g