1/12 Photos of Make Your Own Boursin Cheese - Paula Deen
This recipe comes from Paula Deen. It tastes exactly like the boursin cheese sold at stores, for a fraction of the cost! I like to serve this spread with buttery crackers. You could also use it to make sandwiches, etc... The prep time does not include softening of cream cheese, butter or the refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cream cheese and butter into the bowl of a food processor. (You could use a mixer or blender if you don't have a food processor.).
- 2Add the seasonings and process until completely blended and smooth.
- 3Line a medium-sized serving bowl with plastic wrap and fill it with the cheese mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours before serving.
- 5You can keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Your Own Boursin Cheese - Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1065.2
- Calories from Fat 1018
- Total Fat 113.2 g
- Saturated Fat 67.4 g
- Cholesterol 332.1 mg
- Sodium 1112.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g