Rich and creamy and guaranteed to make you melt! If it wasn't so obviously Mexican you'd swear it was French! My roommates, friends, and family all hint at least once a week wondering when I'll be making them next. This is definitely my most coveted recipe and I have noticed when I do make them more and more people are showing up for dinner! These are way too good not to share! However I retain any and all publishing rights. Feel free to use it, but get in touch if you want it for a book! Hehehe...It is also way to good to give up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan cook the chicken.
- 2Season to taste with garlic.
- 3To the chicken add soup, milk and green chilies.
- 5Stir occasionally to prevent scalding.
- 6Heat a skillet to medium-high.
- 7Cook the tortillas one at a time for approximately 10 to 20 seconds on each side on the dry, hot skillet.
- 8DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 9TORTILLAS WILL REMAIN SOFT AND PLIABLE.
- 10On a plate build the tortillas by layering the ingredients in the following order:tortilla, chicken/ chile/ soup mixture, cheddar cheese.
- 11Repeat the layering process 4 times per plate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-You-Melt Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 819.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: