1/9 Photos of Make Perfect Ice Tea
I cut this recipe out of a Kraft Food Magazine a couple of months ago. I don't know if it is perfect but it does make nice ice tea. We have only made the sweetened tea. If you want to use sweetened tea, read instructions thoroughly to make as directed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags and baking soda in a large heat resistant glass measuring cup.
- 2Add 2 cups of boiling water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags and pour tea into a 2 quart pitcher.
- 4Add 6 cups of cold water. If you have hard water, use filtered water or bottled water.
- 5For sweetened tea, put approximately 1 cup of sugar (adjust to taste) in 2 quart pitcher. Then pour tea concentrate from step 2, and after sugar has dissolved, add 6 cups of cold water.
- 6To avoid cloudiness, cool to room temperature before refrigerating.
- 7Garnish with lemon or mint and serve over ice.
- 8Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Perfect Ice Tea
Serving Size: 1 (2097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: