Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in an email from Light & Tasty and I like the sound of the description attached. "This lightened-up dessert makes an amazing after-dinner treat. Break out the spoons and make sure you get a bite, because this is one dessert that won't be around for long!" Prep time does not include chilling time
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 12 ounces frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 18 ounces reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheeses and confectioners' sugar until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Gradually stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1-1/3 cups of crushed cookies into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Layer with half of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
The flavor was great but it never set up and it was like eating pudding and I expected a different texture. DH put it in the freezer and the next day we took it out and let it sit for about an hour and we loved it. I may just need to let it set for more than an hour next time. Thanks for sharing.