Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One bowl, one quick toss and you'll think you're in a New York deli.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups fully cooked corned beef, chopped
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, washed and coarsely torn
- 3 cups leaves lettuce, washed and coarsely torn
- 8 ripe roma tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 kosher dill pickle spears, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Russian salad dressing (amount to taste) or thousand island dressing (amount to taste)
- Rub interior of large serving bowl with garlic clove. Discard garlic.
- Toss shredded corned beef with all remaining ingredients in bowl.