One bowl, one quick toss and you'll think you're in a New York deli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups fully cooked corned beef, chopped
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, washed and coarsely torn
- 3 cups leaves lettuce, washed and coarsely torn
- 8 ripe roma tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 kosher dill pickle spears, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Russian salad dressing (amount to taste) or thousand island dressing (amount to taste)
- 1Rub interior of large serving bowl with garlic clove. Discard garlic.
- 2Toss shredded corned beef with all remaining ingredients in bowl.
Nutritional Facts for Make Mine a Reuben...Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 681.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: