Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a quick and easy lunch or dinner packed with protein, you should try this.
Make and share this Make It Quick Shrimp-Stuffed Avocado recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop shrimp and place in a small bowl.
- Add mayonaise, cilantro & juice of 2 lime wedges.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss lettuce with oil & juice from remaining 2 lime wedges.
- Divide lettuce between two plates.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove pit & peel.
- Place an avocado half on each plate and mound shrimp salad on top of it.
- You can substitute tuna for the shrimp as well - just drain very well.