1/2 Photos of Make It Happen Mama's Brown Sugar Coffee Cake
My favorite, fast prep coffee cake. It's not as sweet as most other recipes, as that's the way I like it. Tastes great with a mug of chair with soy milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Peel apples and chop into cubes; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, mix flours, margarine/butter, and brown sugar.
- 4Spread half of mixture in a 9" round pan; pat flat.
- 5Add the baking soda and salt to the large bowl.
- 6In a small bowl, mix the vanilla, egg, and sour cream until just blended.
- 7Add this mixture to the large bowl and stir until incorporated.
- 8Add the chopped apples to the large bowl and stir until incorporated.
- 9Pour contents of large bowl into the 9" round pan.
- 10Bake 40-60 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean and dry.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make It Happen Mama's Brown Sugar Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 685.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g