Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This makes a great breakfast, lunch or light dinner. This is also a great way to use leftover or extra meat and veggies.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup chopped meat, any variety
- 2 cups broccoli florets (or any veggie)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- seasoning salt
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Combine eggs, mayo and milk in greased 3-qt. baking dish. Add hash browns, meat, vegetables, seasoning salt, pepper and 1/2 of the cheese; mix until well blended.
- SPRINKLE with 1/2 cheese.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minute or until center is set.
I used some chopped chicken breast that I had as well as sharp cheddar cheese & also lemon pepper instead of the S&P ~ All for an easy-to-make & GREAT TASTING FRITTATA! Served with a multiple of fresh fruit slices & thick slices of toasted whole grain bread, we managed to get 8 servings out of this frittata! Thanks, much for a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag game]
This was my first frittata and I were very pleased with the taste. My DH really liked it, as he ate half of it. Super easy to make and was done in 35 minutes in my oven. I waited until the last 5 minutes of baking time to top it with the cheese. I tried out my new KitchenAid Enameled Cast Iron 10" Skillet with Silicone Handle in the oven and it worked wonderfully. Made for *Everyday is a Holiday 2009* game