Recipe by Impera_Magna
Don't remember where I found the recipe but little kids love playing w/ it and you don't have to worry about them putting it in their mouths... because it's safe to eat. NOTE: Be careful about PEANUT ALLERGIES when you make this for a group; be sure and check w/ parents first!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup water
OPTIONAL (for decorating)
- chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
- reese's chips
- M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, grind flour and oatmeal 30 seconds; place in lg bowl; add water and knead briefly.
- Add corn syrup, peanut butter, dry milk, and sugar; mix well, kneading w/ hands.
- Add additional flour or dry milk if dough is too sticky to knead.
- Note: Children can make things w/ the “dough” using chips, M&Ms, peanuts, & raisins to decorate.
- Note 2: If you're brave, let children help you make it!