Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't remember where I found the recipe but little kids love playing w/ it and you don't have to worry about them putting it in their mouths... because it's safe to eat. NOTE: Be careful about PEANUT ALLERGIES when you make this for a group; be sure and check w/ parents first!
- In blender, grind flour and oatmeal 30 seconds; place in lg bowl; add water and knead briefly.
- Add corn syrup, peanut butter, dry milk, and sugar; mix well, kneading w/ hands.
- Add additional flour or dry milk if dough is too sticky to knead.
- Note: Children can make things w/ the “dough” using chips, M&Ms, peanuts, & raisins to decorate.
- Note 2: If you're brave, let children help you make it!