Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
A twist on a campfire favorite, only made in the oven. This recipe can be shifted around in all manner of ways in order to make holiday smores, or halloween smores, or whatever you want.
- 12 chocolate graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup firmly-packed golden brown sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies (in whatever color you desire)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F Line 15×10×1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Place graham crackers onto foil so sides touch.
- 2. Melt butter and brown sugar in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and mixture just comes to a boil (4 to 6 minutes). Pour evenly over crackers. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly.
- 3. Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with marshmellows. Continue baking until marshmellows begin to soften (2 to 3 minutes). Sprinkle with choclate pieces. Cool completely. Lift out of pan using foil ends. Cut into bars.