Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I like this because it is quick, tasty, and impressive. Makes you look like you REALLY know how to cook.
- Thaw broccoli and cauliflower.
- Steam them just until tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- If using fresh broccoli and cauliflower, steam until tender crisp.
- Drain broccoli and cauliflower; set aside to cool.
- Drain mushroooms and pimentos.
- When broccoli and caultiflower are cooled, mix them with the pimentos and mushrooms.
- Put the mix in a pretty glass bowl.
- Pour the entire bottle of dressing over all.
- Sprinkle with equal; toss all together.
- Let chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Can be stored in refrigerator up to one week.
- This recipe never fails to impress everyone.
- They WILL ask for the recipe.
- It has very little fat and if you use no-fat, lo-cal dressing, is very low calorie.