I like this because it is quick, tasty, and impressive. Makes you look like you REALLY know how to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw broccoli and cauliflower.
- 2Steam them just until tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 3If using fresh broccoli and cauliflower, steam until tender crisp.
- 4Drain broccoli and cauliflower; set aside to cool.
- 5Drain mushroooms and pimentos.
- 6When broccoli and caultiflower are cooled, mix them with the pimentos and mushrooms.
- 7Put the mix in a pretty glass bowl.
- 8Pour the entire bottle of dressing over all.
- 9Sprinkle with equal; toss all together.
- 10Let chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- 11Can be stored in refrigerator up to one week.
- 12This recipe never fails to impress everyone.
- 13They WILL ask for the recipe.
- 14It has very little fat and if you use no-fat, lo-cal dressing, is very low calorie.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make an Impression Salad
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free Italian salad dressing