A tasty turkey snack using an easy dough recipe! Includes rising time. I have used different sliced meats and cheese combo as well as spices. Feel free to mix it up!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine yeast warm water and oil and let sit for about 5 minutes. Stir in salt and flour a little at a time until mixed.
- Knead for a few minutes until soft adding a little flour if needed.
- Put in an oiled bowl and cover for about 20-30 minutes until well risen.
- Roll dough out onto a rectangle with dough being thinner than pizza crust.
- Top dough evenly with slices of turkey then cheese then sprinkle with spices.
- Roll very tightly like making cinnamon rolls.
- Slice into about 16 rolls.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Baking time will really depend on how thin or thick you roll out your dough so watch carefully!
- To make ahead bake as directed then cool and put in freezer bags and freeze. To serve pop in the microwave until heated through.