1/3 Photos of Make Ahead Turkey Roll Ups
A tasty turkey snack using an easy dough recipe! Includes rising time. I have used different sliced meats and cheese combo as well as spices. Feel free to mix it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine yeast warm water and oil and let sit for about 5 minutes. Stir in salt and flour a little at a time until mixed.
- 3Knead for a few minutes until soft adding a little flour if needed.
- 4Put in an oiled bowl and cover for about 20-30 minutes until well risen.
- 5Roll dough out onto a rectangle with dough being thinner than pizza crust.
- 6Top dough evenly with slices of turkey then cheese then sprinkle with spices.
- 7Roll very tightly like making cinnamon rolls.
- 8Slice into about 16 rolls.
- 9Place on greased baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 10Baking time will really depend on how thin or thick you roll out your dough so watch carefully!
- 11To make ahead bake as directed then cool and put in freezer bags and freeze. To serve pop in the microwave until heated through.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Turkey Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g