- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- crisp lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing, sugar and garlic; pour over bean mixture and toss.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, remove bean mixture with slotted spoon to lettuce-lined salad bowl.