1/1 Photo of Make Ahead Swiss Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy and delicious recipe that you can make ahead and freeze. I usually serve with rice and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9X13 disposable foil pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place chicken pieces in dish.
- 3Sprinkle with swiss cheese.
- 4Mix together remaining ingredients and spread over cheese.
- 5Cover dish with foil.
- 6Place croutons in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- 7Tape bag of crushed croutons to dish.
- 9When ready to bake, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- 10Uncover dish and sprinkle with croutons.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until bubbly. Cover with foil mid-way through cooking if croutons start getting too brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Swiss Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup