Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful breakfast for a crowd! Perfect for Christmas morning, just pop in the over and let the wonderful smell wake everyone up! Hope you like it.
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
- 3 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 3⁄4 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 16 ounces sourdough bread (1-in slices, toasted & cubed)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Whisk eggs, milk, cheeses, salt& cayenne until well blended.
- Combine tomato, bacon, onion and rosemary.
- Arrange half of bread cubes in 9x13-inch dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon half of tomato mixture over bread& pour half of milk mixture over tomato mixture.
- Repeat procedure with remaining bread, tomato and milk mixtures.
- Sprinkle with paprika and grated parmesan.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until set.
- Let it set 15 minutes before serving.