1 hr 20 mins
Wonderful breakfast for a crowd! Perfect for Christmas morning, just pop in the over and let the wonderful smell wake everyone up! Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 3/4 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 16 ounces sourdough bread (1-in slices, toasted & cubed)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Whisk eggs, milk, cheeses, salt& cayenne until well blended.
- 2Combine tomato, bacon, onion and rosemary.
- 3Arrange half of bread cubes in 9x13-inch dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Spoon half of tomato mixture over bread& pour half of milk mixture over tomato mixture.
- 5Repeat procedure with remaining bread, tomato and milk mixtures.
- 6Sprinkle with paprika and grated parmesan.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until set.
- 9Let it set 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Strata Milano
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 1003.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g