1 hr 20 mins
This is so yummy! The addition of spinach makes it extra good!! Also, its a "make-ahead meal" and that is always handy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (28 ounce) jars pasta sauce with meat
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti
- 1In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, parsley, onion powder, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Combine the spaghetti sauce and water; spread 1 cup sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- 3Stuff uncooked manicotti with spinach mixture; arrange over sauce.
- 4Pour remaining sauce over manicotti.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining mozaarella and Parmesan.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-ahead Spinach Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 478.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pasta sauce with meat