1/3 Photos of Make-Ahead Spinach and Boston Lettuce Salad
Heather in Barrie's Note:
Most of the work for this salad can be done ahead. I have made it a few times and my family and guests really enjoyed it. I got the recipe from the Canadian Living Barbecue plus Cookbook Summer 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 cups torn boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions or 1/2 cup radish
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1/3 cup diced gouda cheese or 1/3 cup havarti cheese (optional) or 1/3 cup goat cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds (optional) or 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
Lemon Chive Dressing
- 1In large bowl, toss spinach with lettuce. Top with onion and mushrooms. (Salad may be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours).
- 2Mix together dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour dressing over greens. Add cheese and nuts if using. Toss to coat.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Spinach and Boston Lettuce Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: