1/3 Photos of Make Ahead Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Bake
9 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Linzi Jordan's Note:
Great for any meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 13x9" pan,.
- 2In a skillet, cook sliced sausage until it starts to brown- about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Drain sausage if necessary.
- 4Add chopped onion, cook 2 minutes.
- 5Add chopped green and red peppers, cook 1 minute.
- 6Add three cloves finely chopped garlic and cook for about 30 more seconds.
- 7Spread half of the potatoes onto the bottom of your cake pan, salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Spread on half of your sausage mixture.
- 9Spread on 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 10Repeat layers.
- 11In another bowl, mix together to eggs and milk, salt and pepper.
- 12Pour the eggs onto the layers and let sit in the refridgerator for 8 hours.
- 13Cook in the oven on 350 for 1 hour and 30-40 minutes.
- 14Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 238.4 mg
- Sodium 571.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g