Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Easiest dish to prepare for holiday meals (and it saves you time the day-of, because you make it the day-before). Delicious salad for all seasons. ***Preparation time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen green peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 -16 ounces bacon, cooked to crispy
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar
- parmesan cheese
- Put 1/2 lettuce in 9x13 glass dish. Layer with celery, green pepper, onion and green peas. Cover with remaining lettuce.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sour cream. Spread over lettuce. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Distribute bacon and parmesan evenly over the entire dish.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.