Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great salad you can make ahead. Use more or less parmesan and mayonnaise to taste. This disappears every time I take it to a covered dish function.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can le seuer peas, drained
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Layer ingredients, one on top of the other, in the order given.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 6 hours or longer.
- Drain any excess liquid and toss before serving.