1/2 Photos of Make-Ahead Refrigerator Rolls
12 hrs 10 mins
Easy, delicious, and make ahead so that you don't have to rush to have a great meal on the table for your guests. From my Great Aunt Linda. Cook time is overnight refrigeration time.
My Private Note
rolls ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix warm water and yeast in a a large bowl; add sugar and salt and mix. Add three cups of flour (mix), add shortening and egg (mix). Add three more cups flour; if dough is thin add 1/2 cup more flour.
- 2Grease the bottom and sides of a bowl, put the dough in, turn to coat, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning you are ready for your rolls!
- 3About two hours before baking cut off amount needed (return other half to fridge) and shape into rolls.* Place in a greased pan and set rolls on it, let rise until double (about 1 1/2 hours)
- 4Brush with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees F until lightly golden, around 20-30 minutes.
- 5*NOTE: For cresent shaped rolls roll dough into a circle, cut wedges, and roll up. For clover leaf rolls, roll dough into small balls and place 3 balls per greased cupcake pan cup.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Refrigerator Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g