1/2 Photos of Make Ahead Ranch Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Just pop them in the oven! No last minute preparation or dirty pans. To save time you can reheat the potatoes in a microwave. Cook on High 15-20 minutes stirring 3 times. Cooking time includes reheating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
- 2and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, drain.
- 4Combine 3/4 cup milk and ranch dressing mix.
- 5Mash the potatoes gradually adding the milk mix.
- 6Stir in the sour cream and spoon the potatoes into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup milk over the potatoes, dot with butter, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 8To serve, bake the potatoes (uncovered) at 400°F.
- 9for 20 minutes.
- 10Stir and bake another 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Ranch Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix