- 10 large potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes, mash.
- Add sour cream& cream cheese, onion& 4T.
- of butter.
- Stir till the cream cheese is melted into the potatoes& is smoothe.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Drizzle the last 2T of melted butter over top, sprinkle with paprika.
- You can now bake it 20 minute or put it in the fridge till everything else you are having for dinner is made.
- Bake 20 min@350 covered then 20 minute uncovered.
- It is up to you weather you sprinkle cheese on top.