Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
These potatoes can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight. The original recipe says they can be frozen for OAMC but I have never done that.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red pimiento, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Cook potatoes, cool until easy to handle and shred coarsely.
- Stir in all other ingredients, except paprika, blending gently.
- Place mix into a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or wrap well and freeze.
- Bake at 350º for 30-40 minutes.