Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
These potatoes can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight. The original recipe says they can be frozen for OAMC but I have never done that.
- Cook potatoes, cool until easy to handle and shred coarsely.
- Stir in all other ingredients, except paprika, blending gently.
- Place mix into a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or wrap well and freeze.
- Bake at 350º for 30-40 minutes.