Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. When my family gets together for special days & special times we always have a potato dish, it is either cheesy potatoes or this "make ahead potato dish" that my daughter got in a family recipe book when she got married. I put my own twist to it with the different cheese added. Can be made ahead & kept chilled. It travels well. It is hard to eat just a 1/2 cup serving as is suggested :)
- 32 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 5 ounces grated asiago cheese
- 5 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together. There is already butter in the mashed potato & yummy garlic.
- Put it into a buttered casserole dish, bakeware glass or stoneware [keeps it hot while serving]. Bake 350 oven in the middle rack for 20-30 minutes til heated thru. If they have been chilled it may take a few minutes longer, depending on your oven too.