Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another great and easy idea for breakfast.
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 8 cups.
- • Mixing Directions: In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Beat in 1/3 cup of vegetable oil gradually.
- Alternately beat in 2 cups pancake mix and 1 cup of water.
- Pour in large spoonfuls into a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the tops show broken bubbles (2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more, until golden brown.
- Makes 12 5-inch pancakes.