Make Ahead" Oatmeal Pancake Mix
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 8 cups.
- • Mixing Directions: In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Beat in 1/3 cup of vegetable oil gradually.
- Alternately beat in 2 cups pancake mix and 1 cup of water.
- Pour in large spoonfuls into a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the tops show broken bubbles (2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more, until golden brown.
- Makes 12 5-inch pancakes.