zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
This is another great and easy idea for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 8 cups.
- 2• Mixing Directions: In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Beat in 1/3 cup of vegetable oil gradually.
- 3Alternately beat in 2 cups pancake mix and 1 cup of water.
- 4Pour in large spoonfuls into a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Cook until the tops show broken bubbles (2 to 3 minutes). Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more, until golden brown.
- 6Makes 12 5-inch pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead" Oatmeal Pancake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 1201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 13.4 g