Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
From The Pioneer Woman: "Serve these to the people you love (that can include yourself, if applicable) when they’re on their way out the door. The Dijon absolutely makes these little numbers, but you can switch up the kind of cheese you use…and if you need a little spice in your life, throw in some cayenne pepper! They’ll start your day off just right. Enjoy these! They’re yummy."
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, Peeled And Chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, Fried And Crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, Heaping
- Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. For best flavor, cover and store in the fridge overnight.
- Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don’t set them too close to the heating element.).
- Serve immediately!
Made this tonight, and it's already amazing, even before putting it in the oven on an English muffin--yeah, I'm cheating. If I can avoid eating all of it, it will make a great, easy breakfast.