These look so elegant - and much easier to prepare than the appear! Like twice baked potatoes, but in finger food size...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Scrub and dry the potatoes. Rub them with olive oil. Place on ungreased baking sheet (use parchment paper for fast clean up) and bake 45 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool.
- 3Cook the bacon (either skillet, oven, or microwave) until crispy - crumble and set aside to cool.
- 4Cut each potato in half. Cut a small slice from the bottom of each half, if necessary to allow the potato to stand up on the plate.
- 5Using a small spoon or small melon baller, scoop out the potato pulp - leaving 1/4". Place the potato pulp in a bowl, Add the mayonnaise and remaining four ingredients. Stir well.
- 6Place potato pulp mixture in a Ziploc bag, snip the corner, and fill each potato shell.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- 8When ready to serve, broil the potatoes 5 inches from heat - cook 3-5 minutes until warm and lightly browned. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mini Stuffed Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 593.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g